Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01262 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,960 (155,330 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)