Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07125 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 52% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,201 (R 16,861) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (41 minutes ago)