Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,604 (6,286TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)