Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24767 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,058 (4,273TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)