Cost of living comparison between Tekirdağ, Turkey and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29786 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,821 (6,113TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)