Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,933 prices entered by 758 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,599 (﷼ 172,709,137) in Tehran.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)