Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,220 prices entered by 832 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,910 (﷼ 98,025,832) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)