Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,294 prices entered by 689 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,050 (﷼ 38,183,626) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)