Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,490 prices entered by 684 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,089 (﷼ 38,385,734) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)