Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,966 prices entered by 645 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,507 (﷼ 51,469,744) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)