Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,332 prices entered by 669 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,130 (﷼ 39,505,521) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)