Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03999 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,353 (L 58,848) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)