Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21109 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,555 (RM12,104) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)