Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19818 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,894 (RM19,650) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)