Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,304 (1,343,149 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)