Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,273 (1,386,630 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)