Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,775 (898,583 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)