Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,575 (5,567,514 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)