Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,560 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,694 (6,838,375 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 2 hours ago)