Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,429 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,656 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (36 minutes ago)