Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,536 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,906 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)