Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01678 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,484 (Php148,028) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (39 minutes ago)