Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13702 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,383 ($b10,094) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)