Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09142 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,825 (19,967 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)