Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,552 (Rp 42,967,294) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)