Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00257 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,222 (1,251,700 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)