Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 49% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,665 (元20,991) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)