Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,972 (元23,405) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)