Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02923 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,372 (46,932 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (35 minutes ago)