Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01561 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 67% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €828 (руб 53,026) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)