Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25970 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 67% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,793 (S/. 6,904) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)