Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,131 in Syracuse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (40 minutes ago)