Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01175 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,262 (Taka 107,351) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)