Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00984 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,481 (Taka 252,126) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (43 minutes ago)