Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03519 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,988 (56,504₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)