Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,648 (5,618 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)