Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02655 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,411 (53,163 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (36 minutes ago)