Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02673 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,114 (79,077 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)