Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01263 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 66% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,913 (₨151,452) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)