Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 69% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €979 (₨68,823) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)