Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,089 (Rp 15,442,174) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)