Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12495 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,787 ($b22,309) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)