Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 67% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €834 (104,165 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (42 minutes ago)