Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00830 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,950 (234,859 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)