Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00810 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,309 (161,607 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)