Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,733 prices entered by 310 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 16% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)