Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 370 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 16% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)