Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31207 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,024 (EC$12,894) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)