Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 63% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,184 (4,255 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)