Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27403 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €939 (3,425TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (39 minutes ago)