Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,560 (COL$4,779,793) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)