Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,752 (COL$9,680,825) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)