Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03100 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 83% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €895 (28,874₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (40 minutes ago)