Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13444 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 49% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,597 (kr41,633) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)