Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,434 (₨104,469) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (about 1 hour ago)