Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,250 in Siegen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)