Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12741 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,268 (元25,653) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)