Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12823 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 35% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,420 (元26,674) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)