Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,363 (元18,105) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (37 minutes ago)