Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12782 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,479 (元27,215) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)