Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,128 (元24,401) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)