Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13062 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 35% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,767 (元28,839) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)