Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13307 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,559 prices entered by 357 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 33% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)