Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23186 EUR / AED
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 29% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,898 (Dirham 16,811) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)