Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24803 EUR / AED
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 20% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,990 (Dirham 8,024) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)