Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23299 EUR / AED
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,165 (Dirham 17,875) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (41 minutes ago)