Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34822 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 62% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,092 (6,007 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)