Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40916 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,413 (3,454 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)