Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,533 in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)