Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03404 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 76% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €592 (17,401₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)