Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03305 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 77% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,383 (41,833₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (31 minutes ago)