Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09182 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 66% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,911 (20,811 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)