Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30383 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,162 (R$ 7,117) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)