Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21023 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,059 (RM9,796) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)