Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20893 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,763 (RM13,222) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)