Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Amsterdam, Netherlands
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,140 prices entered by 399 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)