Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02541 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,124 (162,294 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)